What do you learn during this tour?
- To apply different composition rules
- To select an original perspective for your photo
- To choose the best light direction
- To get close or zoom in on your subject
Features of this walk:
- Suitable for every level, even beginners without any photography knowledge
- Suitable for all camera types, including mobile phones
- Duration: around 3 hours. We´ll take it easy, take our time to make photos and to occasionally stop at a terrace or visit a shop.
- Steps and steep streets: you´ll need to be in good physical condition.
Budapest has many sights, like the Castle district, the Danube with the different bridges, the parliament building and many more beautiful buildings in and around the city centre. But they are not easy to capture! A good photo is less dependent of the settings and the quality of the camera than you would think. It´s much more important how you look at your subject. You can make an interesting photo of a subject which has been photographed a thousand times, by choosing a creative perspective.
During this tour ´A Different Perspective´ we circle around well known and lesser known streets, stairs and paths at the Buda side of the city, without losing sight of the main attractions of Budapest. From these places, where you´ll probably meet few other tourists, you will get an unusual view of the river, the parliament and the Castle district. Step by step lots of tips for strong compositions will be discussed. Thus we teach you to choose a different perspective for your photos, using a variation of composition rules AND your own creativity.
Afterwards you´ll have catching photos of well known and lesser known places of the city. But the tour itself is also a lot of fun: we´ll pass many historic stairs, narrow streets, but also trendy terraces, shops and coffeehouses.
This Photo Trip is suitable for any level, as long as you like photography, and for each type of camera. If you look closely and consider the composition well, it´s perfectly fine to do this tour with your mobile phone as well.
Images from the Different Perspective Photo Trip
Meeting point: Metro station Battyáni tér
Meeting time: 1 pm
Duration: 2 – 3 hrs
Length: about 4 km